Sherriff-Goslin Roofing Sales Representative
Sherriff-Goslin Company has immediate openings for Sales Representatives in branch offices throughout Michigan, Indiana and Ohio. We seek individuals who complement our culture and share our values. We hire people who can translate these values into relationships and those relationships into sales. We’re asking you to make a career commitment to improving yourself and Sherriff-Goslin. In return, our commitment to you will include a proven sales training and development program, cutting edge marketing tools, proprietary roofing products and full-commission, no-cap income security for as long as you choose to work and grow with us.
The following are requirements to be considered for a Sales Representative position:
- (2) years of college or (3) years sales experience.
- Professional appearance.
- Valid drivers license.
- Dependable vehicle.
- Good physical condition.
The following are helpful to your success as a Sales Representative, but are not required:
- (3) years of experience in construction.
- Understanding of the sales, marketing, and lead generation processes.
- Ability to generate leads from referrals.
- Able to qualify prospects from cold contacts.
- Willing to travel locally and regionally on a daily basis.
- Ability to coordinate sales and project activity.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- College degree.
Contact Rick Hebert at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.